The Sunshine Vitamin with big benefits in a tiny tablet
In Primal Cure, author Steve Bennett talks in depth about how we all need to get out in the sunshine, absorb some sunrays and let our bodies synthesise Vitamin D. But when it’s not sunny outside, it might be time to top up your Vitamin D levels with a powerful supplement...
How powerful? How about TEN TIMES the NRV?! Why so much? Because we don’t get that much sun in Great Britain!
Why do we all need Vitamin D? Well, there are loads of reasons, but here are just a few of them and again, we have borrowed the wording straight from EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) list of approved claims:
Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels and to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and to the maintenance of normal teeth.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell division.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- 10 x the NRV with 2000u to support cell division and muscle maintenance
- Supports calcium absorption in our teeth and bones, preventing osteoporosis and reducing the risk of cancer
- Lack of sunlight darkens our mood, so Primal Vitamin D3 can reduce feelings of depression and anxiety for a healthier, happier mind
- Decreased risk of Type 2 Diabetes and other diseases by boosting our body's defence system for increased immunity
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans