A rich Vitamin C blend to leave a sweet taste in the mouth
Rosehip is produced from the seeds of the rose plant. Rich in vitamin C, rosehip has been used for centuries as an alternative medicine in remote cultures.
Vitamin C improves cardiovascular function and improves the absorption of minerals such as iron to keep our energy levels high.
There are numerous health benefits from taking vitamin C, but what many people aren’t aware is that it contributes to the formation of collagen, providing the skin with its elasticity and prolongs the onset of aging skin.
Our capsules can be taken with water or can be easily opened and added to a smoothie, where the rose hip adds a delightful sweet taste.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Reduce fatigue with improved cardiovascular function and better absorption of other minerals to keep your energy levels high
- Immunosuppressant properties prevent against cold and flu and improve recovery time for a healthier immune system, whilst fighting against free radicals
- Rosehip promotes healthy joints and connective tissues, reduces pain, stiffness and inflammation; all for a stronger skeletal system
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Colourant Titanium Dioxide E171), Rosehip Extract, Anti- Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Not suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans
Keywords: vit c