Super Powerful Premium Strength Vitamin C
Everyone knows that you can get vitamin C from an orange, but did you know that a yellow bell pepper contains 5 times more? Did you know that nearly all animals on the planet make their own vitamin C, but us humans are one of the few species that don’t? And how about this: a goat makes around 10 to 15 grams of Vitamin C per day, but when it’s ill, a sick goat can produce up to 100 grams of Vitamin C a day to self-medicate!
Along with the family of B vitamins, Vitamin C is water soluble, which means the body can’t retain it. Therefore, it is important that through diet or supplements, we take on board sufficient amounts of it on a daily basis.
There are many benefits of consuming vitamin C, but here are just a few of them and again, we have borrowed the wording straight from EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) list of approved claims.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the normal function of the nervous system.
Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function and to the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Vitamin C helps to increase energy levels both physically and mentally, reducing tiredness and fatigue
- With improved collagen function for healthier bones, teeth, cartilage, skin and blood vessels, expect a stronger body and healthier joints
- Anti-cancer properties help fight against free radicals which cause serious ailments
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agents (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Anti- Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Colour (Beta Carotene)
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Suitable for Vegetarians / Suitable for Vegans
Keywords: vit c