Primal's most potent weight management formula designed to burn fat quickly and effectively
Our most potent weight management formula providing the most effective research-supported ingredients to help our body burn calories by producing heat (thermogenesis).
Thermogenesis is a metabolic process during which our body burns calories to produce heat. Our formula contains ingredients such as capsicum (peppers) and caffeine, to promote weight loss by increasing thermogenesis.
With 14 ingredients including a number of Vitamins, our Thermogenic Fat Burner is used by Primal Cure's General Manager James Wells - an international Karate athlete - who utilises it for training purposes!
Best consumed before a meal, or before training to maximise results, we include 90 in a tub and suggest you take up to 3 of them at a time... However, we also recommend you test your sensitivity first as you might be sensitive to caffeine; start with just 1 or 2 at a time and progress from there.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Thermogenesis is a metabolic process during which our body burns calories to produce heat
- Containing capsicum (pepper) & caffeine promotes weight loss by stimulating & increasing thermogenesis
- Includes Choline and B vitamins for normal lipid and energy-yielding metabolism, promoting the breakdown of fat cells
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, Capsicum Extract, Natural Caffeine, DL Phenylalnine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silica), Black Pepper Extract, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Niacin, Pantothenic Acd (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6, Thiaine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times. Not suitable for pregnant women and persons sensitive to caffeine.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Not suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans