FIVE powerful ingredients to improve muscle function and boost physical performance
If you're a regular gym goer, you'll probably be familiar with these ingredients already - L-Arginine HCL, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine, Dipotassium Phosphate and Niacin - renowned for their muscle building properties.
Focussing on the powerful proteins included for a moment...
L-Arginine is among the most common natural amino acids. In mammals, Arginine is classified as 'a semi-essential or conditionally-essential amino acid' depending on the developmental stage and health status of the individual.
Arginine is the immediate precursor of Nitric Oxide (NO). Nitric Oxide is a signalling molecule in the body that exists in the form of a gas; made up from one molecule of Nitrogen and one molecule of Oxygen, mostly produced in the lining of the blood vessels.
When exercising, your muscles needs more oxygen which is supplied by the blood. Nitric Oxide - present into the blood - relaxes and widens the vessel wall, allowing for better blood flow; essential when exercising!
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Creatine supplies muscles with greater energy supplies to maximise your power output and make the most of your workout
- BCAA complex increases rate and capacity for muscle growth, increased efficiency, greater energy levels and better alertness
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) aids recovery and reduces fatigue by converting glucose for energy; improving blood circulation and reducing inflammation
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
L-Arginine HCL, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 2:1, Creatine Monohydrate, Capsule Shell (Gelatin), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Dipotassium Phosphate, Niacin, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Not suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans