Your nutritional insurance policy - the multivitamin designed to cover all bases
For anyone aged 18-40, our Primal formula is designed to support the health and wellbeing of busy adults with 31 Vitamins and Minerals packed into one tiny tablet.
Possibly one of the most powerful multivitamin tablets on the market today! Our unique blend includes 19 vitamins and minerals at 100% or more of the EU’s Nutritional Reference Value (NRV).
Plus a further 12 minerals and extracts, each one with global recognition for health and wellbeing.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- All Vitamins come FULLY LOADED with 100% of EU NRV, whilst a wide Mineral variety contributes to your overall wellbeing
- Essential vitamins for the entire body make you feel revitalised with improved circulation and immunity, together with both neurological and cognitive functions
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) aids red blood cell production and mobilises Iron, shifting Oxygen to the muscles more efficiently for better blood flow
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Turmeric Powder, Ferrous Fumarate, Magnesium Citrate, Soy Lecithin Powder, Glazing Agents (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate), L-Choline Bitartrate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Niacin, Manganese Gluconate, Inositol, Citrus Sinensis Extract, Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), L-Methionine, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Copper Gluconate, Trimethylglycine (TMG), L-Glutamine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Grape Seed Extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin (as D-Biotin).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times. Contains vitamin A: Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans