A Primal multivitamin for maintaining a healthy heart
First things first, if you have any chest pains or any other symptoms you must see your doctor. This formula, like most of our supplements, is all about prevention and not cure; with 22 ingredients to help maintain a functioning heart.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA):
"Thiamine and Magnesium contributes to the normal function of the heart. Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism (a high level of homocysteine is linked to early development of heart disease). Iron contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation when combined with Copper. Manganese, Riboflavin, Selenium, Vitamin C and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage."
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Thiamine and Magnesium aid production of Acetylcholine, improving signals from the brain to the heart for ventricular function
- Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid boost haemoglobin for better oxygen supply and improved red blood cell function
- Copper and Zinc improve Iron function to keep the body in balance; improving brain health and energy levels
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Glazing Agents (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Ferrous Fumarate, Manganese Gluconate, Zinc Citrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol Acid Succinate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Pomegranate Extract, Green Tea Extract, Omega 3 (Fish), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Anti-Caking Agent (Silica), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Co Enzyme Q10, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Biotin (as D-Biotin), Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Not suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans