The Primal vitamin for boosted immunity
According to the NHS:
“Adults need 200mcg of folic acid a day. It can't be stored in the body, so you need it in your diet every day. But if you're pregnant or trying for a baby, it's recommended that you take 400mcg folic acid supplement daily from the time you stop using contraceptives until you're 12 weeks pregnant. This is to help prevent birth defects, such as spina bifida, in your baby. Make sure you speak to your doctor if you have a family history of conditions like Spina Bifida (known as neural tube defects) as you may need to take a higher dose of 5mg of folic acid each day until you're 12 weeks pregnant.”
But Folic Acid offers far more than support to those looking to conceive; it's an important vitamin for men and women of all ages.
The following claims are approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA):
Folic Acid contributes to normal psychological function and to the normal function of the immune system - Helps the body create amino acids - Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue - Has a role in the process of cell division.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Delivering double the EU NRV with a powerful 400mcg - Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Helps to maintain a functioning immune system, supports normal blood function and homocysteine metabolism
- Our dose is recommended by The UK Department of Health for women trying to conceive a baby, until the 12th week of pregnancy
- Important for men and women of all ages. Gluten free with no artificial colourings
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Suitable for Vegetarians / Suitable for Vegans