A Primal multivitamin to boost your energy and vitality
Our special formula includes 18 plant extracts, vitamins and minerals, designed to boost energy and reduce fatigue.
Ditch the sugar laden energy drinks loaded with nasty chemicals and boost your energy supplies with our Primal selection of ingredients... Ten essentials, proven to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, including Folic Acid, Iron, Niacin, Magnesium, Vitamin B2, B6, B12 and Vitamin C.
As if that doesn't make it an awesome multivitamin already, we designed the perfect energy tablet by adding 8 more extracts and minerals to revitalise your body and mind.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
Loaded with 18 essential ingredients to boost metabolism and reduce tiredness
- Maca extract included to improve cognitive ability
- A potent vitamin and Iron complex to improve protein synthesis and aid muscular recovery
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) and added Magnesium converts carbs into glucose for energy, improving circulation so you can function for longer
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Citrate, Glazing Agents (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Maca Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Anti-Caking Agent (Silica), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Co Enzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Biotin (as D- Biotin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans