Fuel your muscles with our fast acting Creatine HIIT capsules
A potent Ethyl-Ester formula deal for those performing High-Intensity-Interval-Training.
The clever people at the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) say about Creatine: “Consumption of Creatine increases physical performance during short- term, high intensity, repeated exercise bouts if consumed 3g daily!"
What's more, daily Creatine consumption can enhance the effect of resistance training on muscle strength in adults over the age of 55.
Creatine is comprised of several amino acids - L-Arginine, Glycine, and L-Methionin - increasing muscular endurance, cell volume and aiding rapid recovery.
A Nitrogenous Organic Acid that occurs naturally, it's produced naturally by the body and comes from food sources.
Creatine comes primarily from meat and muscle cells uses Creatine to regenerate ATP in our bodies for power output.
Take 1 to 6 capsules 30 minutes before a workout. Some individuals prefer to take 1 to 3 before exercise and the same again afterwards.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Maximise your power output - Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Increase your energy supplies with greater creatine storage in the muscles
- Replenish your ATP-PC system so you can lift heavier and train for longer
- Increase muscle growth and protein synthesis, achieve bigger muscle volume and hydrated muscle cells
- Improve your recovery time as your lactic acid content is buffered by higher Phosphocreatine stores
- MADE IN THE UK - GMP Certified
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Colourant Titanium Dioxide E171), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Not suitable for Vegetarians / Not suitable for Vegans