- High source of protein (22g per 30g serving)
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass and the maintenance of muscle mass and of normal bones
- 100% natural ingredients: Colouring, flavouring and sweeteners (natural plant sweetener from Stevia)
- Rich source of BCAAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acids - 18 in total, including all 9 Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
- Potent source of Leucine, which provides the building blocks for muscle growth
What is Whey Protein?
Whey is a by-product in cheese making, it begins in liquid form, going through various processes, before reaching its powder form. Then delicious flavours are added so that we can use it to make protein shakes and add it to smoothies.
Did you know that one large egg would contain about 0.5g Leucine? When one serving (30g) of our Natural Whey Protein formula contains 2.44g Leucine; almost 5 times the amount of Leucine in one, easy-to-serve scoop.
Support Muscle Growth with 9 Essential Amino Acids
Protein is the basic building block for all life forms.
- Protein is formed by 22 different Amino Acids
- The essential macro-nutrient responsible for building muscle mass
- Protein cannot be stored in the body, so we need to regularly ingest good quality sources
- Responsible for the creation of essential hormones such as Insulin, Melatonin and Human Growth Hormone
Essential for Repair
Even if you have no health issues, your body is constantly repairing itself and building new cells.
- Cells die and new ones need to be made; it’s the natural cycle of all living things
- A healthy protein source ensures the body’s natural balance
- Protein is an important component for strengthening bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood vessels
- The human body is in a constant state of regeneration
100% Natural Ingredients
Just like everything at Primal Cure, our protein is 100% natural. When fuelling your body, whether it be after your HIIT workout, or you just want to increase your protein levels, you don’t want to poison it with a load of artificial sweeteners, flavourings, or create a huge insulin spike with glucose-laden sugar – something you may experience with other protein powders on the market.
Great Taste without the Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners
Our protein powder comes in 2 delicious flavours: Chocolate or Vanilla. They contain a 100% natural sweetener that is 200 – 300 times sweeter than sugar!
- Purified extracts from the leaves of the stevia plant, that has been used for many years in Asia and South America.
- 0 calories! Although we don’t calorie-count when Primal, this is further proofing of why we use stevia instead of natural sugar or artificial sweetener.
Flexible and Versatile - Use it when it suits you
When and how you take our Natural Whey Protein is up to you.
For building muscle mass or gaining strength, we recommend you take at least one scoop after a resistance training workout to quickly replenish your muscles of any depleted protein.
If exercising and fasting at the same time, Natural Whey Protein is best served BEFORE you exercise!
- Dr Michael Van Derschelden (The Scientific Approach to Intermittent Fasting): “These special amino acids have shown the ability to simulate muscle protein synthesis even during times of food restriction or fasting… exercising in a fasted state promotes massive growth hormone production as well as optimal fat burning and muscle building.”
- But remember… Fasting when exercising works best when we are living Primally; when our bodies are fat-burning mode and no longer relying on CARBS as an energy-source
Feel the difference or your money back
We are proud of our products and believe you’ll notice the different in 30 days. If you are not happy though, send it back to us and you’ll get your money back.
How to use
Shake or blend one scoop (30g serving) in 200ml of water, milk or half water, half milk.
Primal Tip: Perhaps add a scoop to your favourite smoothie recipe using our Slender Blender, to create an instant protein-rich drink.
Double the goodness
With our Double the Goodness scheme, 25% of our net profit goes to improving health and nutrition in malnourished communities.
Chocolate Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Natural Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Sweetener (Stevia), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Green Tea Extract.
Vanilla Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier) Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), FOS ® (Oligofructose), Sweetener (Stevia), Green Tea Extract.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times.