A Primal immune support for your entire family
Suitable for the entire family, including children over 3, our vanilla and lemon flavoured chewable immune tablets contain 5 billion colony forming units, together with Folic Acid, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12.
BIO-tract technology is not included in our Primal Immune product, because both the strands included can survive the acids in our stomach with ease. Our NPD team worked with leading scientists and researchers in Sweden for the extraction of these crucial strands.
BRAND NEW FORMULA: Love the difference or get 100% of your money back
- Delicious chewable tablets suitable for the entire family (children over the age of 3)
- Contains 5 billion colony forming units, combined with Folic Acid, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12
- Both strands included - Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Paracasei - can easily survive the acids in our stomach which stop other formulas doing their job
- DOUBLE THE GOODNESS - Each time you take a Primal Supplement, we provide an under-nourished child with one they need for free
- Primal Supplements - Designed from the outset with your health in mind
Bulking agent (isomalt, maltodexterin, microcrystaline cellulose), Lactobacillus paracasei, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, acidity regulator, flavouring, ani caking agent (magnesium stearate)
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Excessive consumption could have a laxative effect. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Keep away from children at all times. (No allergen/vegan info on this bottle.)
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya. Store in a cool dry place.
Vegetarian / Vegan status:
Suitable for Vegetarians / Suitable for Vegans
Keywords: chewable vitamins, chewable probiotic